Thursday, January 21, 2016

New floor, new walls, new ceiling, new windows

... image the countertops are on ...
... imagine the sink is in ...
 ... image this used to be the area at the right
of the stairs in the basement ...
It is raining here in Victoria and I don't know how the grass can get greener.

Wherever I walk I see the paperwhites blooming close to the ground.

Rebecca pointed out that the first of the pink rhododendron blossoms is on the bush at the front of the house.

On the subject of Victoria, B.C., I chatted with a woman who said her sister can't figure out why she would live in Victoria.  "Get out into the world where events and things are happening."

"Why would I want to do that," she replies to her sister.

"Then build a bridge so the rest of us from Seattle can come and see you."

"We don't want you to come."

And to me, when I told her I lived in Calgary the conversationalist said, "Why?"

A good question.  But I do.  My house in Calgary is coming close to being done.  At least as close as this picture.  Catherine predicts it will be good for me for the next ten years.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.