Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Electra - Review

Nina Stemme as the title character in
Richard Strauss’s opera “Elektra,”
which opened at the Metropolitan 
on Thursday night. 
Credit
Sara Krulwich/The New York Times
Hello,

Here is the New York Times review  of "Electra" which will be shown in movie houses this Saturday.

The review is long, and in fact riveting and well worth reading, whether opera is your thing or not.

A joy to live in a world where this is available.

I saw some other reviews, but you are on your own for I got a message that said I had already read my 10 free articles in the Times for the month.  Well, that makes me look forward to May which is right around the corner.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.