Friday, April 8, 2016

The Exquisite Trees

Greg and I have been travelling back and forth along the boulevard a number of times a day to Urca, Sugar Loaf Mt., Cococabana, Ipanema, and Corovado to Christ Redeemer (one of the new seven wonders of the world). I spied some orange tree trunks along the way one day. It took us a few times before we could locate the same grove so we were ready to jump off the bus and examine them.

I tried to identify the trees on online. The best I could come up with is a manzanita but this tree is not indigenous to Brazil. Help me Glen.


The vegetation here is fabulous. I never get tired of looking at the trees.

If I were a bird or insect I would not want to tackle and of these trees or the flowering bush. Such beautiful flowers stemming from prickles.
And last is the trees that jumped out in the forest to scare little children.

2 comments:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.