Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Black and White OR Technicolour


Catherine was showing me the school pictures for her older kids, and the class picture for Hebe.

Then she showed me one of the few family photos they have taken in the last few years.

Always the person holding the camera is left out on family travels.

But this time the whole family is captured.

Once in black and white.


And the second time in Technicolour.

I didn't know which side to weigh in on when Catherine asked me which one I liked over the other.

Hard to tell, coming from an era when black and white is all that we had, suddenly colour pops out.

But there is a charm about the black and white, wouldn't  you say?

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.