Monday, January 2, 2017

Learnng to do selfies


Sharon at Agecare Seton
Sharon and I had lunch together last week.

I asked if I could take a picture of her for the blog and she agreed.

Then I wanted a selfie with her.

I have been trying to take good selfies, even going out to the internet to get tips.  Most of the suggestions are that I change my settings so that the people in the selfies have fewer wrinkles.

Sharon and Arta in their first selfie together
I am not that advanced. I just want tips on how to get the faces of the participants all in the frame.

I noticed this summer that Catherine could get 20 or more people in the same selfie!

I thought I might make a New Year's Resolution and see if I could do a selfie a day with someone.

Note the problem here. I would have to find 365 friends. Consenting friends.  I have discovered that I get about 9 out of 10 rejections if I ask people if I can use their picture on the family blog.  Maybe that tip about taking the wrinkles out of the photo is a tip I should be looking at.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.