Thursday, March 9, 2017

Reviews of Hedda Gabler

Last night Rebecca told me she was on her way to see Art Through the Russian Revolution.

I missed see that last night.

Tonight I am going to point myself in the direction of see N.T. Lives Hedda Gabler.

Here is a review about the play in general, from The Guardian: "How Ruth Wilson discovered the heart of Hedda Gabler"

And here is a second review from The Guardian: "Hedda Gabler review – Ruth Wilson shines in Patrick Marber’s Ibsen update"

And yet a third Guardian article: "Hedda Gabler review – Ruth Wilson lets loose Ibsen's demons"

I am going to have a lovely evening.  I think I enjoyed the first review the best.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.