Saturday, April 15, 2017

1979

Philip Riccio as Clark in 1979. BENJAMIN LAIRD
Marcia was the driver, the one who called and asked everyone if they wanted to go,  but it was Greg, Tonia and I who went along with her to the play at Alberta Theatre Projects: 1979

I had seen it advertized in the paper, and even cut out the blurb and put it on my wall, hoping to see it.

So no one was more pleased than I to get a phone call to join them.

It wasn't until this morning that I went out and read the review in Calgary Herald.

The show is also running in Ottawa and has been picked up by the Shaw Festival and it is also under consideration to be shown in a number of communities across Canada.  If  yours is one  such community, don't miss it.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.