Friday, April 21, 2017

"Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere"

... whole wheat spaghetti ...
 i tried it
I developed a taste for it.
The night before last, 3 of my siblings and their husbands and wives and I met for dinner.

One brought the salad and veggies.

Another did the pasta sauce and whole wheat spaghetti -- mmm,  tasty.

 I brought a poppy seed chiffon cake, and there was ice cream and a latticed apple pie that was warm as a second dessert.

We couldn’t have had a better time and you could tell, for we started at 5 pm and didn’t finish until 10 pm.

We love each other so and we laughed our way through many subjects

Janet didn't say a word about it, but Glen showed off her latest pottery work:  a light.   The words on the lamp - "Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere".

I wouldn't mind spending some time beside that lamp with a book in my hand.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.