Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A Day of Gaming


Michael checking with the gamers,
wondering if anyone wants to come downstairs
and play on the Wii.
No takers.
We have done a lot of gaming today: two games of Lords of Waterdeep and one game of Sheriff of Nottingham. The latter was the game that produced the most talk -- buying, selling, sneaking contraband goods passed the sheriff, bribery, that game has it all. We have one job for tomorrow. That is to teach David Camps to lie. He just can't tell a half truth, even. At least not in the game.

Lords of Waterdeep is a Dungeons and Dragons game, a game of wit and strategy. There isn't much talk going on, just the buying and selling of goods. Duncan is so good that he lapped me in points. I didn't really like that. This is my fourth time playing the game. My greatest compliment was when trying to cheat, Duncan told me that I am just like his mother.

Michael got a whole day of Smash Brothers on the Wii.  He has been thing for total immersion and he got it today.  What a grand holiday!

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.