Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Beware the Crows

Duncan, 16; Alice, 4; Michael, 5; David 11
In this picture I was trying to capture the number of cousins and the ranges of their ages -- at least the ones that are left on the property at my house.  I thought I was getting 5 cousins, but Betty is in the viewfinder one second and then she is gone.

At any rate, from Duncan to Betty there is a range of 14 years and to get a picture of 4 out 5 is the best I am going to do.

Michael is wearing beads, and on this day they are on the outside of his shirt.  Usually they are inside and I am trying to get him to bring them to the outside as ornamentation.  He just can't do it.  He made this jewellery in Forest School.  His teacher told him that crows swoop down and take shiny beads.  He values the work he did in Forest School.  And so under his shirt it goes as protection from the crows.

Yes, even inside the house, beware the crows who will swoop down and take shiny objects.

Arta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.