Sunday, August 13, 2017

Tiger Tiger

 ...Alice getting to the very last drop of Tiger Tiger ice cream ...
We have run the gamut of ice cream choices this year.  Ice cream has been served in plain cones, in sugar cones and in waffle cones.  We have had ice cream in sundae dishes and in banana split dishes.

Yesterday I saw a ball of it picked up on a fork and delivered to Betty's mouth.

"That girl is going to have one womping headache if I don't take some of that out of her mouth," I said to whomever was sitting beside me.  And then I dove for her mouth to see if I could get some of that ice cream out before the great ice cream headache started for her.

The one way we haven't eaten ice cream is out of a cereal bowl.

Have we lost our very best of the good traditions!

Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.