Sunday, October 15, 2017

Kerri and Me

It is not often that a photo op occurs in a parking lot. 

But there was Lynda Pearson, offering to take a shot of Kerri Singh and me, so now you see it:  how the two of us dressed for Aunt Sharon's funeral. 

Both of us were working hard at showing respect. 

Some colour, but not too much.

I think Sharon would have loved us.

She did the same thing for Nadine's funeral, though I think she did a little better than the two of us, even buying a new dress.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Aunt Sharon did show her love and respect for her sister through how she dressed for her funeral. I remember seeing her at Aunt Nadine's graveside. ♡

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.