Friday, October 13, 2017

Tag - I cheat a bit

Michael, Alice and Betty wanted to play tag on the front lawn in front of our houses.  I can't run that fast anymore.  In fact, I can't even jog. The good thing about playing with Betty is just so she is tagged every so often she will keep running back and forth between the boundaries we have set up.

Michael can out run me, out think me, and out jump me (since there is one ledge where he can leap down, and where I can only gingerly sit down and then let myself off).

Alice doesn't care, just so long as she doesn't have to be "it" all of the time.  And in the middle of our game she suddenly changed it to frozen tag.

I love it.  The rules are so fluid when we play tag.

Arta

1 comment:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.