Monday, November 13, 2017

The Toe Story

From Wyona

I went to the Music Museum on Saturday to hear Tim's band play.

I attended with Tonia, Marcia, Audra, Kalina, Theresa, Charise and Zoe.

I had a really bad fall/trip. I might have been doing the Charleston to the music as I walked along.

I think I tripped on my Left Foot Toe, did a few fast unbalanced steps forward but my feet would not catch up to the upper part of me so I did a face plant right in front of Kalina and two strangers.

I had to lay on the floor to get my balance, then hobbled over to a bench with all the above people fussing over me.

Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre - Calgary
I took off my shoe and my three toes were fat and turning purple etc. My knees are swollen, one elbow, my nose and my three toes are fat and black.

Theresa sat by me on the bench to keep my company because her feet had been bothering her while walking around the museum.

When I took off my shoe, Theresa took off her shoe.

She never put her shoes back on, went around the museum bare footed after that and she sat on the bench to recuperate with me.

The shoes Theresa wore were too small and she said they hurt her feet. She has a cut on her toe from shoes that were too small.

Thus endeth the toe story.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! usually the colour goes on the TOENAILS, not the toes themselves (let alone the foot). I forsee flip-flops or soft slippers in your future...

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.