Monday, December 4, 2017

The Writing on the Wall

The Writing on the Wall:
Works of Dr. Joane Cardinal-Schubert 
The Writing on the Wall: Works of Dr. Joane Cardinal-Schubert, RCA is the name of an exhibition that is showing at the Nickle Arts Gallery. The show closes Dec 16th. If you are at the university and have time to go look at it, it will be well worth your time.

If not, at least take a look at this site.

I spent an hour at the show in the Fall and was meaning to go back and see it again, but missed my chance to do that.

I am sure I will buy the catalogue.  I looked at it when I was there, but hadn't brought my credit card along.

Richard, you will remember that I told you to take your kids and let them look at the large paintings and the skins, also.

Free, for the taking.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.