Monday, May 21, 2018

On Arriving in London, England

On May 21, 2018, at 3:37 PM, Wyona Bates wrote: 

I have arrived and I am zonked. 

I had a middle seat on the airplane. It was just fine. 

I got to Gatwick and then pushed my suitcases  take the train to Victoria Station. 
...market at Portabello Road...
... a place to wander, to look, to buy, to take in the sights and smells ...

I did find the 148 bus and took the bus to my hotel. 

I unpacked and then took a quick trip to the markets on Portobello Road. 

Right now I am falling asleep. 

So I shall shut down and perhaps write again when I wake up at 3 in the morning. 

Travelling at its best 

Love, 

Wyona

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.